I use Awstat and Webalizer to see the visitor statistics. The problem with tracking users is the different ways these programs measure traffic.
According to Awstat gameproducer.net has traffic is been like this:
- January, 6590 unique visitors, 73393 page views
- February, 6257 unique visitors, 108395 page views
- March, 6703 unique visitors, 132726 page views
- April, 8262 unique visitors, 132847 page views
(Total unique visitors: 27812)
Webalizer gives the following information:
- January, 7388 unique visitors, 65922 page views
- February, 8213 unique visitors, 100767 page views
- March, 9929 unique visitors, 122405 page views
- April, 13866 unique visitors, 126967 page views
(Total unique visitors: 39396)
I don’t use Analog in anything else but to compare the results. According to Analog there has been 33500 unique visitors in January to April. The average of Awstat & Webalizer figures is 33605 uniques. I don’t have the knowledge on how these different analyzers measure traffic, but it seems to me that Awstat is more strict than Webalizer when analyzing the visitor data. I’m still waiting to get Google Analytics to measure my site. It’s basically Urchin that Google bought.
Anyway, the current data gives the message that the site is growing.
I get you more numbers in the future.