I have read all the requirements about the gameproducer visuals… and even though it’s almost impossible to please everyone, I’ve done best I could to make the site look good. I decided to stick with the right-side navigation… at least for now. And the link color is dramatically changed to make it distinguishable… and to keep in line (as much as possible) the site visuals.
Now GameProducer.net got its third major update:
– Color theme back to orange(ish), with better distinguishable red links.
– Top banner much lower now, showing fewer links. Color change to black.
– Newsletter position changed (to top)
– Added footer (copyright information etc.)
– Added two new menu links: categories and donation option
– Added google ads
– Changed the search tool to google search
– Some minor other changes.
Here are the 3 layouts to compare:
and the new one, version 3:
I would be very thankful for all kind of feedback: Comments, Suggestions. All would be welcome. Tell me what works, tell me what is not working. What’s good, what’s bad and what’s ugly. Thanks in advance.