Polycount Productions (my company) is looking for online multiplayer games. It is in my interest to start selling (either as affiliate or as publisher, non-exclusive or exclusive basis) these games. Polycount Productions is focused on publishing and developing online multiplayer titles – and it would be a good opportunity for anyone doing multiplayer games
I’m especially interested games that fill the following requirements:
– Online multiplayer option (I repeat: online multiplayer, this is absolutely required) must be available. Game can have single player or story modes, but there must also be online multiplayer option.
– Quality. Quality. Quality. I’m interested in publishing few good, rather than many poor games.
– Games can be freeware – but remember: quality is required.
– Technology doesn’t matter: if it’s Flash, Java or C++, it doesn’t matter. Most important is to have the ability to play online.
– Windows platform must be supported. Mac & Linux is a plus.
– Genre doesn’t matter. We want to give people to opportunity to play together – and have fun together. It doesn’t matter what kind of game it is, as long as it’s fun!
– The game can be either hosted by me or you (direct affiliate links)
– Affiliate system can be the one you use (Plimus, ShareIt etc.) – I can register to it.
If you are interested, contact me.
GameProducer.net and PolycountProductions.com in total receive tens of thousands unique visitors each month, and Polycount Production’s mission is to bring and distribute fun games for people to play.