As mentioned in the first blogs roundup, you can get your site appear on GameProducer.NET if you just follow the instructions. If you want to see example about a blog that’s doing exactly what this thing is all about check this blog.
I have started presenting interesting blogs that link to GameProducer.NET. I will check the Technorati â€˜who is linking hereâ€™ list now and then, I shall pick the latest blogs, and mention them here – in case they prove to be good.
Now – the second roundup of blogs that link to GameProducer.NET
- gamedevnews (Site dedicated to game development news)
- Inner Bits — Changing the Games Industry, One Bit at a Time. (Nice name, and presumably dudes over there are adding content)
- Blog personal de Josepho (I couldn’t understand the language, but the site looked nice and seemed to talk about sales stats…)
- Janko in a Jar (Again here – but what can I say, it’s a good blog)
- Critical Hits (I’ve visited this site in the past. Blog mostly about role playing)
- Man Bytes Blog: A Frenzy of Lexicological Optimism
Check them all.