Insider Members Count: 2
For those of you who don’t know what the Insider membership is all about, here’s a brief reminder: GameProducer.NET Insider is dedicated for those indies who are serious about making games, and generating income online. What the forums and membership provides a noise-free place for indies game developers to come, share their ideas, get positive feedback, get inspired, inspire others, and make things happen together.
Insider membership gets you the following benefits:
Noise-free environment for discussion with other serious game developers
One-time membership fee is $50, which is high enough to get spammers away, but low enough for serious developers to pay. The policy is to rather have few members who are serious about succeeding at game business than lots of members talking nonsense.
Permanent listing on GameProducer.NET website
Your website will be given a permanent link listed under ‘members’.
Appear on GameProducer.net ‘Insider Members’ category
A post (or posts) about you and your business will be published here at GameProducer.NET. There are visitor statistics available at our sponsor page.
Get specialized help on your game production issues
How you could generate more sales, how you could get more traffic, how you could promote your game. That’s what the forums are all about: to help in game production.
Other benefits (coming in the near future)
Two other major benefits are available only for Insider members:
- Banner advertisement at GameProducer.NET (exact details will be informed in the future)
- Possibility to send news that will appear on gameproducer.net
Both of these items are to generate value for readers (by displaying relevant game production information), but also to give you publicity and drive traffic to your site.
Serious game production discussions
Besides the benefits mentions before, there’s ongoing discussion about the following areas:
- Sales guide: fundamentals, tips, tricks and ways to generate sales.
- Special stories: detailed information on how members are doing their business, what ways they are using to promote their game and website to generate more traffic, how they are generating income – tips, tricks and methods that game producers can implement and use.
- Best practises: experiments with different areas of production, and finding out the best practices from pre-production to post-production
Hear what our first member has to say
Mr.Phil has already benefited from being membership by getting another point-of-view about his situation, and how he could use his story as a promotional tool. I would warmly recommend you to take a look at Mr. Phil’s blog post and judge yourself how our first member sees the Insider membership.
If you got interested, check out the details about how to join and start benefiting from the service.