GameRelease.net is a games press release distribution system. Originally it was known as indiegamebusiness.com – and I’ve purchased the service from Indiepath Ltd. I’ve integrated the system to be a part of GameProducer.net Insiders. If you are a game developer and want to create a marketing and promotion campaign for you, then this is the right service for you.
In a nutshell, this means:
- Insiders can distribute unlimited number of press releases
- The press contacts came from indiegamebusiness.com and full list can be found here
- Price as the service launches in US dollars: $150 one time fee, or paid in $15 monthly (for 12 months, total sum $180)
- Service is good for marketing campaigns: if you need to announce new project, demo, you game launch, major update – you don’t have to pay separately for each press release: you pay once, and then send press stories when you need
- Service uses mix of emails, RSS feeds and blog displayment (all stories will automatically be seen at GameProducer.net and at PRtoday.net. GP.net placement will be available soon – and they will be listed with a big image (to catch attention), as a list after first or second post in the front page)
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or want more details.