While we are waiting our animator to make our characters move, we managed to put most of the objects (diplomat, props, the famous pig among other thing) in the game. The multiplayer code received some additions as the level editor system was being integrated with the rest of the game. This caused some problems in the multiplayer code: basically the server crashes now and then as client sends invalid information (I’m investigating on this).
I started putting heavier methods to debug the multiplayer and realized that I should have done this much earlier. I realized one secret of a great multiplayer code: making sure your multiplayer code can easily catch errors.
I will get back to debugging and tracking the crash problem. It might take some time to find it, but at least now I’m putting even more effort on making the system stable.