Update on January 16th: This offer is now closed, I’ve sent the details on how to get free promotion for your game. Thanks everybody for your interest.
I’m giving free promotion for your game, and I’m giving the instructions on what you need to do in my mailing list within 24 hours. This stuff requires very little time (we are talking about minutes here) and gets you free promotion for your game, and some extra goodies.
All you need to do is to check out the email that I will send and follow the instructions (and you may unsubscribe right after getting any emails from me). The stuff requires couple of minutes of your time, and will get you free promotion.
Basically, I’m giving following free promotion mentioned here:
- The first 3 who act first (details in the email) will get a free press release launch using GameRelease.net, with a template and a “press release tip sheet” that will explain how to get the most out of your press release.
- The next 3 who act first will get a mini-review of their game which will appear on this blog in one big blog post.
- The first 100 will get their game mentioned in this blog – in the one big blog post.
- If you subscribe to the mailing list within 24 hours you will get an ebook called Ad Trap – a Guide to Advertising Your Game that will explain you some pitfalls that people need to be aware when getting advertisement.
So, the bottom line is:
1) Subscribe to the mailing list. You may unsubscribe by clicking a link on any email you get from me. I will never ever give your email address to anyone – period.
2) Wait & follow for the instructions: The instructions will come tomorrow, 16th January, and all you need to do is something that requires couple of minutes your time. Maybe three if you don’t rush.
3) Get free promotion for your game!: Press releases, mini-reviews, blog promotion.
4) Act fast, and it means MORE promotion (and quite likely some $$$). Those $$$ will come when you have good stuff to promote, and use the tips I’m sharing with those of you who act fast.
All set, and ready for action?
The next step is here: click this and subscriber to the mailing list.