Leeroy Jenkins – The Legendary World of Warcraft Hero

These guys are planning on how to do an attack, talking who should use which spell, and what stats they have and who should go first and so on. Leeroy guy is taking a break (sitting as you can see) and then suddenly he decides to stop planning and start doing… see it yourself.

Check out Leeroy the Hero and see how they “plan” & attack the monsters.

This is an old video, but I hadn’t seen this before. I actually laughed so hard that I had tears coming out my eyes and nose.

9 thoughts on “Leeroy Jenkins – The Legendary World of Warcraft Hero

1. Bob

Blizzard implemented an Achievment into World of Warcraft which is called “Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!”. You have to Kill 50 of these Drachkin in 15 seconds to become the Title “Jenkins” [Source: http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2188.
    I think its a great Idea of Blizzard to put this into the Game :)

2. Juuso Hietalahti Post author

I know, I know – it’s old but I hadn’t seen this ever. I just HAD to post this :)

P.S. Where’s that “worst fight ever”? (haven’t seen that either if it’s a videoclip XD)

3. Ryan Wiancko

Haha, can I chime in with shaming you as well? :) haha, don’t worry my brother also hadn’t heard of Leroy Jenkins(much to my horror) and he is a bigger gamer than anyone I know. Eventually though everyone will know the name Leroy Jenkins..

This guy is a celebrity at Blizcon though, he has a following and the crews interview him and everything.. Kind of funny

4. Travisuped

Ehehe, yes! I had stumbled across that same video for my first time a few months ago, and reading your response to it reminded me so much of my first time seeing it. I didn’t laugh to tears, but I did laugh pretty darn hard!

5. Duclama

It’s been said, long after this meme cooled, that the whole thing was staged. Still funny, but not as hilarious as thinking this guy was just a total goof.

Additionally, BLizzard have added an achievement in patch 3.02 for killing something like 25 of the little dragon whelps in 10 seconds. The achievement is called Leeeeeroy! or somesuch, and it grants you a in-game title that allows you to have the last name “Jenkins”, visible to all.

6. Frantic-Sheep

Oh shame on you Juuso, its SOooOOoo old ;) next thing you’ll know you’re gonna post “the worst fight ever” :P