I started thinking potential themes for my co-op proto (ninja is of course pretty cool, but since I’m so in the beginning now it might be a good idea to brainstorm the theme a bit.) Here’s some of the themes that came to my mind:
- Dogs stealing food
- Fox(es) stealing chickens, avoiding farmers
- Supernatural aspects for ninjas: ki powers that help transform the ninjas into animals, appearance of ghosts, and adding other supernatural things.
- Jailbreak, like escaping from Alcatraz (although this has been done many times – remember the old C64 game where you needed to escape from a nazi camp?)
- Cavemen: scavenging for food and tools, while avoiding T-Rex and other known animals that always eat human beings. Camp building and things like that.
- School: kids avoiding teachers, classes, and stuff that kids do. (Not very inspiring to me right now, but I’m listing this idea here anyway)
Any other ideas to add on the list? Comments on these?