Here’s my list, in no any specific order:
– people skills
– organizating skills
– ability to understand importance of details
– ability to see the big picture
– open mind
– ability to listen
– continous improvement
– troll killer
– doesn’t gives rat’s
arse bottom attitude, sometimes
– realizing that making an overnight success takes at least 11 years
– ability to see what works
– did I mention passion?
– respect for different people
– habit of thanking people
– math & physics knowledge is a plus: it helps in many areas
– realizing that nobody will steal your game idea, no matter how hard you try (we simply don’t ever fully see what you do, before you’ve finished)
– determination to finis things
– more determination to polish after finish (it was a fortunate typo in the sentence above this one)
– understanding that graphics most likely isn’t the thing you can compete with
And many, many more.
What would you add on this list?