Frank Kern and John Reese – the 2 other guys on that video – are internet marketers, but practically everything they say on that video can be applied to game development.
Here’s some pointers for success from that video:
- The circle of success: Certainty (belief) -> Potential -> Action -> Results -> Certainty (belief)
- This goes over and over – in good and bad. Rich get richer. Poor get poorer
- (Much) is about your mindset – visualize to remove uncertainty
- Get enough reason to follow through.
How to get to that peak state where things are good:
- “Get around where things are better” (upgrade your environment so to speak)
- Get around people who are hungry (for success, I think)
- You might not need to “burn the bridges”, but you must have reason for “why it [your goal] is a must for you?”
- Rituals define us
- You need momentum: do something every day.
- Do few minutes every day
Totally recommend checking this out:
(Thanks Leroy for the link that lets me embed this)