Anyone planning to complete their game and get it to Independent Games Festival? (submit your game to 2010 IGF here)
Here’s some key IGF Dates for the 2010 event
- July 1st, 2009 (Submissions are Open)
- November 1st, 2009 (Submission Deadline, Main Competition)
- November 15th, 2009 (Submission Deadline, Student Competition)
- January 4th, 2010 (Finalists Announced, Main Competition)
- January 11th, 2010 (Finalists Announced, Student Competition)
- March 9th-13th, 2010 (Game Developer’s Conference 2010)
- March 9th-10th, 2010 (Indie Games Summit @ GDC)
- March 11-13th, 2010 (IGF Pavilion @ GDC)
- March 11th, 2010 (IGF Awards Ceremony (Winners Announced!))
Right now I’m on the “it depends” mode.
Those of you who have participated earlier, please share your thoughts on how was it. I have some friends who have got their games (and did pretty well too), and they are pretty much recommending this to people.
You going to participate? (Why? Why not?)